Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi Fighter, Warriors
Hello, everyone,
It was an exciting journey until I finally found you. I stumbled upon this website by accident and through a friend. I have known some of your members for years, e.g. "Shank", "The MightyFoo", "Arenafighter", "MassBattleFantasies". I always enjoyed your pictures on my long journey to work and thought "Wow, that would be awesome if I could do that too". You were my inspiration!
Well, about 2 years ago I just started to deal with the software and I have to say that not a day goes by that I don't create new stories/images. I tried to publish it too. Maybe some of you still know me as "Unukjin/Ras Roleplay" on DeviantArt or Patreon. Sorry, but I was banned on both platforms, probably too blatant for them
?! And then thought: "You can fuck me!", and kept my fantasies/pictures for myself.
So I hope to share some fantasies with you here.
(Sorry for the quality of the attachments. But Full-HD pushes the limit.)

Attached Files Image(s)

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
WOW!! Welcome to this corner of the web! Your stuff is amazing and totally on target with me! You should post in PICTURES with anymore of your work...
Welcome ... Love your work!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
MMMMMM nice artwork. Love the first photo guy 3rd on the right on his knees lovely smooth looking body. Just needs to be stripped & show off his lovely smooth hard cock! Love to see his last cumshot!
Here are my main characters and therefore also the topics that I prefer to visualize.

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
(09-01-2022, 06:05 AM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: Here are my main characters and therefore also the topics that I prefer to visualize.
in general, mostly, only the gladiator/warrior would interest me and maybe the blond guy.
Your fetish art is fantastic and very much appreciated. What a diverse range of cool / hot characters you have created.
Welcome and nice work! Hoping to see naked warriors too Smile
What a wide range of interesting looking characters! I'm a big RP fan. The blonde and the werewolf on the right side look especially interesting!
Very talented! I particularly like the blonde beast boy.