Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rain of arrows
From the story "Execution Of Stephanus", an older commission for a very good friend.
Enjoy.

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Nice!
The image makes me hear the multiple impact of arrows into Spartan muscle & bone. The Spartans dead before hitting the ground.
Big Grin 
(09-21-2022, 04:16 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: From the story "Execution Of Stephanus", an older commission for a very good friend.
Enjoy.
very nice, they will collapse on top of each other and form a nice convenient pile 

great art
fantastic the feel of the arrows piercing ones body and then falling to lay on another twitching body
Wink 
(09-24-2022, 09:39 PM)buzzard30 Wrote: fantastic the feel of the arrows piercing ones body and then falling to lay on another twitching body
rub my erect cock against the writhing bodies of my comrades, cumming as we die
(09-24-2022, 04:00 PM)WHS Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 04:16 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: From the story "Execution Of Stephanus", an older commission for a very good friend.
Enjoy.
very nice, they will collapse on top of each other and form a nice convenient pile 

great art

I see we're both thinking in the same direction Smile

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
(09-25-2022, 08:32 AM)Ras Roleplay Wrote:
Enjoy.

great art

I see we're both thinking in the same direction Smile
What a great heap, i would love to join it Wink
wonderfully fantastic could imagine being one of them
(09-25-2022, 08:32 AM)Ras Roleplay Wrote:
Enjoy.

great art

Feeling those balls enviously. At least you got to empty them before you went to Hades, brother helot.