Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATTICUS - Swords and Arrows
Variations on a central theme. Naked men fighting in different situations with the same outcome.  I see the desolate area as a battlefield. The enclosed area could be a place where prisoners are forced to fight each other for the pleasure of the citizens. Those who refused are sent to the cross. I would like to see comments by others on their own interpretations of what is taking place.

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesome! Glad I could be a part
(12-23-2022, 03:14 AM)Winkie77 Wrote: Awesome! Glad I could be a part
Naked warriors are always welcome to my batt6les. Glad you like it.
Atticus is being challenged by the underworld and must continually fight to offer Pluto (Hades) appeasements of the seed of virile warriors to avoid himself from suffering a dishonourable fate. 
(12-23-2022, 02:53 PM)Predator Wrote: Atticus is being challenged by the underworld and must continually fight to offer Pluto (Hades) appeasements of the seed of virile warriors to avoid himself from suffering a dishonourable fate. 
And, being honorable ,Atticus always makes a sacrifice of his own seed along with his opponent's. Pluto must be appeased.
(12-23-2022, 05:41 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote:
(12-23-2022, 02:53 PM)Predator Wrote: Atticus is being challenged by the underworld and must continually fight to offer Pluto (Hades) appeasements of the seed of virile warriors to avoid himself from suffering a dishonourable fate. 
And, being honorable ,Atticus always makes a sacrifice of his own seed along with his opponent's. Pluto must be appeased.
In abundance my friend Big Grin
Great work again!It is a tournament..winner gets lots of gold..losers get swords through their naked bodies..and the most intense orgasm of their lives..which ends.
No wonder men want to fight and die in the arena. You cum if you kill and you cum when you are killed.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.