Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess I'll be leaving...
Well I did think I had found a great place and was going to enjoy my time here, but I guess I'll be bowing out. Thank you to those who did welcome me though.
For all my artwork and stories, follow me on www.patreon.com/jacksteel
Now that you’ve found us it would be sad to lose you. Wait to see what B&D has to say but my suggestion would be to use this site to showcase some of your art and writing in your own sub forum which may lead to more commission work which some of the guys here seem interested in. We’re honored to have you so hope you stay around…
(06-16-2023, 03:33 AM)Coyote Wrote: Now that you’ve found us it would be sad to lose you. Wait to see what B&D has to say but my suggestion would be to use this site to showcase some of your art and writing in your own sub forum which may lead to more commission work which some of the guys here seem interested in. We’re honored to have you so hope you stay around…
That's good advice and very nice of you, thank you Coyote.
I think what you are looking for is a new sales platform.
Is it possible that you don't want to close your Patreon account, but vice versa? From the pictures (teasers) you posted here, I assume they banned your account for violating their policy? I have had my own experiences with the guidelines of the platforms Patreon and Deviant Art and know what I am talking about.
Hence the apparently urgently needed new source of money, as you expressed it in your post to "eroticus". If you want to advertise yourself and your great work, just create a (PDF) catalog with samples. Then you have just one post and don't flood the forum with censored images.
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
(06-16-2023, 05:07 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: I think what you are looking for is a new sales platform.
Is it possible that you don't want to close your Patreon account, but vice versa? From the pictures (teasers) you posted here, I assume they banned your account for violating their policy? I have had my own experiences with the guidelines of the platforms Patreon and Deviant Art and know what I am talking about.
Hence the apparently urgently needed new source of money, as you expressed it in your post to "eroticus". If you want to advertise yourself and your great work, just create a (PDF) catalog with samples. Then you have just one post and don't flood the forum with censored images.
Thanks for the pdf catalog suggestion, I might follow that up. In the meantime I've re-opened my Patreon so I can post my work there. If anyone wants to follow me, it's Patreon.com/jacksteel - hopefully I'll see some of you there. Thanks!
(06-16-2023, 09:16 PM)JackSteel Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 05:07 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: I think what you are looking for is a new sales platform.
Thanks for the pdf catalog suggestion, I might follow that up. In the meantime I've re-opened my Patreon so I can post my work there. If anyone wants to follow me, it's Patreon.com/jacksteel - hopefully I'll see some of you there. Thanks!

Well...Mr Steel..your not available at Patreon...I was just there....and....knowing Patreon your images would not be allowed at their site. However I believe they would at the two cites I recommended to you. You say you are an author...if so...then I have read two of your books which are out-standing...and I bought them many years ago on Amazon. I would like to have all or your books or writings...Please tell me where I can obtain them.

(06-17-2023, 01:38 PM)eroticus Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 09:16 PM)JackSteel Wrote:

Well...Mr Steel..your not available at Patreon...I was just there....and....knowing Patreon your images would not be allowed at their site. However I believe they would at the two cites I recommended to you. You say you are an author...if so...then I have read two of your books which are out-standing...and I bought them many years ago on Amazon. I would like to have all or your books or writings...Please tell me where I can obtain them.

My Patreon page is well and truly there... https://www.patreon.com/Jacksteel ... thank you for enjoying my stories. My stories are on my Patreon page too, you can find them there.