Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Futuristic gladiator characters
Photo 
Hello. Im glad to finally find this forum again!
Over the years I had the whim to draw futuristic looking gladiators.
Now Im collaborating in a nerdy game project, they liked my idea and got some concept art commissioned.  
Could you help me decide with style direction to go? 
Which design do you prefer the most? 

[Image: MEBP1PC_o.jpg]

[Image: MEMAZSY_o.jpg]

[Image: MEMAZJS_o.jpg]
[Image: MEBP18K_o.jpg]

[Image: MEMAZII_o.jpeg]
Hello,
great drawings. I like the first Gladiator.
And nerdy game sounds interesting.
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Firstly, a warm welcome to this forum Beedrill Smile

Thank you for sharing this, what an exciting project they’re all fantastic. 
I particularly like the plasma weapons and shields idea but the fifth modern gladiator is very hot Big Grin  

Hope to see more from you.
I'm a huge fan of these characters' looks! Now I just wanna see em do some killing! (and dying. sprawled out. on display. straining those little outfits.)
Beautiful characters! Can't wait to see them fight and kill.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Uh, I forgot about this fellow 

[Image: MEMCOGE_o.jpg]

I need to make a more uniformed style, so I guess what Im really asking is for fashion advice.
As BD says they’re all perfect. I like that there’s enough exposed torso for a blade to penetrate naked skin. The arm, wrist, neck and footwear details are excellent. My only suggestions would be some sort of futuristic helmet and maybe a modern version of a loincloth…Now! Let battle commence!
(06-27-2023, 01:59 PM)Coyote Wrote: As BD says they’re all perfect. I like that there’s enough exposed torso for a blade to penetrate naked skin. The arm, wrist, neck and footwear details are excellent. My only suggestions would be some sort of futuristic helmet and maybe a modern version of a loincloth…Now! Let battle commence!
In my original pitch (since the game cant be too gory) the gladiators were suppouse to wear a cool looking neuro-stim helmet that sends pain signals to the wearer every times a blade touches his body. The blades pass through the flesh harmlessly, but the fighters would feel like being cut and pierced.
However, it seems that concept went quickly forgotten, maybe for the best.

By the way, Im considering to make a little interactive story, with nerdy game rules of dice rolls, to determine wich of this fighters are champions or losers. 
Let me check if the code for dice rolls works in this forum.
[roll]1d10[/roll]
[dice]1d10[/dice]
Interactive content should be well received when associated with hot artwork and belly / pecs targets. Ashe Hensley’s Manhunt has been very popular because it is very innovative.
My project for an interactive story would require some dice rolls, too bad this forum doesnt allow it. 
Maybe should I open a discord server or another type of forum?