Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
belly death3

Attached Files Image(s)

great! i love this hot view and the idea of ​​being impaled together. I would like to play that!
Stabbed through my belly-button. The pain is intense. But, I'm looking at the muscled, young guy in front of me. He belly-button stabbed by the same rod that's in my gut. I squirm closer to him. Each inch I get closer to him explodes in my gut. But, before we die, I want to place my chest against his chest. I want to feel my thunderous heart pounding against his heartbeat. I can see the intense pain I am causing him on his face, but I slowly get closer and closer, until my chest finally is against his. I lean to the side, my lower left pec against his. I can feel each of our pounding heartbeats I can't tell which beat is from my heart or his. I wish my hands weren't tied behind my back. I'd put my arms around him, hold him close as we die together. Blood from my body mixes with his. We go down his young heart beating erratic, so is mine.
The physiques on these guys is awesome Tongue
MMM the look on the guys face on the right just realising his lovely hot bod has just been ruined! Love his hard cock & body ???
now to take a step closer to each other