Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dash Rendar
This archer Dash Rendar is so impressive, able to shoot a 165 pound longbow, and I'd like to know what other members here think about him.
I like to fantasise about being Dash's live target, stripped naked, while he aims his arrow at my torso, thinking about where that arrow is going to hit.
Maybe some of you out there can say if you'd like to be an archer's target and where the arrow would enter your body. Or maybe some of you could say if you'd like to be Dash, and what targets you'd be shooting at.

Dash Rendar's Youtube

Dash Rendar short.

He is yummy
looks great
I'd be stripped and tied spread-eagle to a tree. He would sink his first shaft into my soft low guts midway between my navel and cock, skewering the cluster of nerves that trigger an erection. As my cock stiffens and begins to point upwards, he'd send a second shaft perfectly through my navel, completely penetrating my heaving belly and piercing out my back into the tree. As my guts quiver and convulse, my cock would begin thrusting upwards uncontrollably. Dash would drop to one knee and aim carefully. His moment comes as he sees my first jet of cum spurt, and his next arrow would skewer my pumping hard dick neatly to my lower belly, nailing the shaft just below my swollen purple cockhead. As my cock slams against my lower belly I would feel is the enormous final sprays of hot jizm splattering up my belly from the tip of my dickhead clear to my nipples.
Dash would walk over and give the last arrow a sadistic twist or two, urging the last drops of cum to dribble out of my relaxing cockhead into his hand. With his other hand he would stroke my dying belly gathering more cum in that hand, then smile as he smears the trophy in his hands across his heaving hairy chest, as he spurts his own load onto my belly, gut, and now-flaccid cock.
- Derek