Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
first fantasies
The first time I dreamed about myself dying is still vivid in my mind.  I was only six years old and spending the night with a friend who had cable TV.  That night before I went to bed I was riveted by a certain sword and sandals movie.  I suppose everyone has those embarrassing baby pictures that your parents took, for me the first two pictures that my parents took of me, was me playing in a bathtub buck naked.  For years that was the way I pictured myself.  I was a cute little baby, born with a headful of jet black hair, big baby blue eyes, and they said I laughed all the time, but I was also a fat little baby.  These factors combinded to create this vivid dream, which I still remember to this day.

It was a hot early morning in a primitive bronze age village.  My Dad walked out of our lodge holding me in his arms.  He put his hands under my arms and lifted me over his head, showing his naked new born son to the village.  That was when the attack started when three darts hit my round little belly, one in the navel, one in the the pit of my stomach, and one in the middle of my belly.  I screamed in pain and he Dad lowered me down.  As he pulled the darts out he caught two arrows in his belly and fell down as well.  He cushioned my fall, but got another arrow in the ribs for his trouble.  As the villagers ran around screaming and mostly dying from this onslaught of warriors, for some reason the scene shifted to the six year old nerdy me.  I had grabbed a knife and was trying to be a hero and protect the prettiest girl in school.  I looked over my shoulder at her to smile and got a spear stuck in my belly button.  The spearman twisted the sword around and around making me scream in pain.  He waited until I pleaded with him to stop and embarrassed me in front of my would be girl friend, then drew his sword and run her through.  Then he went back to twisting the spear until I begged him to kill me.  In one whack he took my head off.  The scene shifted again back to the baby me still laying beside my Dad, squirming and screaming while the warriors look through the fallen villagers for any survivors.  One of the warriors found me and made a remark about what a fat little baby I was, then he put the tip of his sword in at my waist and cut my big belly open.  I watched my guts spill out and blood run from my mouth as those big baby blue eyes went blank, then I woke up.