Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WOW2
 I already wrote once: I like scenes when several guys kill each other sequentially, and not when one kills many. When one first kills one, then another kills the first, and a third kills the second, etc. - so fair) Smile
Found this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_6aX7sxYvg
Starts right

53:11
I almost didn't cum Big Grin
Yeah, I think that Asians are in general much better about this than Westerners. Westerners are such individualists, thinking they can dispose of a hundred faceless people on their way to their goal. Asians understand the collective--that all lives are equally cheap in battle.

My only objection to most 20th century war movies is too many explosions. I want more pierce and penetrate type kills.
(01-08-2024, 06:29 PM)timgotshot Wrote: Yeah, I think that Asians are in general much better about this than Westerners. Westerners are such individualists, thinking they can dispose of a hundred faceless people on their way to their goal. Asians understand the collective--that all lives are equally cheap in battle.

My only objection to most 20th century war movies is too many explosions. I want more pierce and penetrate type kills.
Yes, there are actually a lot of explosions... It’s hard to see behind the smoke)))
Regarding individualism/collectivism: as for me, the Patriarchy is still too strong in the West, which gives rise to the “game of a hero”. In many films, when shooting battle scenes, the hero takes up a large percentage of the time - up to 70-80% of the time on the screen - the hero))) In films of the East there are fewer heroes, but for me as a person - Postmodernism (Postpatriarchy) - there is still too much ) Death is a transpersonal entity and it doesn’t care who has come to the end of life.
. It is only interested in how. Although I would not sharply divide east/west there, since we are well aware of the Great French Revolution, when they cut off the heads of heroes and our Russian revolution of 1917 is about the same thing - death made everyone equal. I think awareness of equality before death is still a distant prospect for humanity....
alas, the "role of personality in history", and not the role of the forces of Providence, still dominates the minds of most men and women in the world.