Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Death Curious
I'm walking back to the barracks naked. Just took my shower and feeling pretty cocky. It's kind of an unspoken rule when a man goes naked here he's looking for a fight, and without a weapon its a little risky but I could give a fuck less. Death is why most men come here in the first place and I'm no different. That's when I see you with five other men and immediately know what's about to happen. Well I hoped at least. "You're clearly looking for it man! I figured I would find someone out here but it's a surprise to find my blood bro!" The other men surround me as you walk closer. My cock is raging hard as I stare at your blade. There's fear but desire outweighs it by miles. I allow both the fear and desire to swell in my bare chest, sweating and heaving in and out as I realize this is truly it. I'm able to thrust my stomach outward at the exact moment you stab me under the belly button right above my pubes! "Hefffnkkk" I grunt as a dull pain flashes across my abs. The icy sting of your blade begins to burn as you push deep ripping into my guts "Oaaff fuck man" I let out as you grin at me and say "Now this is a real test of manhood." You slide out of me and shove me violently backwards. I stumble backwards right onto another knife. "Accckkkk!" I grunt my back arches sharply as he twists the knife. Agony blossoms brightly and a wave of nausea passes over me. I'm almost sure one of my kidneys has been skewered. "Goddamn boys you got me" the words tumble out of my mouth. I look down and see my dick is drooling but I have to hold back. I focus on the pain to try to ignore the burning seed boiling in my balls. As he rips out I exhale fighting the urge to puke and he pushes me forward hard. I'm careful to keep my hands behind my back as a black haired beauty sinks his bowie into the line dividing my abs! "Unnnggggfff" he smiles cruelly and says "stand firm now." Putting a hand on the small of my back, his hand pushes ever forward inch by inch "eeffffnnkk-HUUUUHHGGG!" Till only the handle is showing. It's wedged firmly in my guts. It hurts bad. Everything does at this point even breathing sets more fire to my body. I feel myself sweat profusely as it's getting so fucking hot. I lift my hand to wipe my forehead conscious only of the increasing suffering. "How is it?" you ask me your tone genuinely curious. "Bad man. It's literal torture I henfffkk! -I'm sure my guts have been shredded… I start to taste blood and suddenly feel myself lean forward and vomit a rush of blood. "AAARGGHH" I let out as the knife cuts more of me as I bend over. I see my dick again still hard, so fuckin hard it hurt, and I'm overcome by the intense urge to cum. Waves of pleasure wash up from my manhood and- "HUNNNFFFF" more pain flares up as I feel someone stab me from behind- you. "Not yet. You're not gonna cum yet." Your other hand is choking me and I try to again to not notice the lustful flame surging in my hot cock and turn my attention to the fire of torture burning in my belly! The edges my vision begin to darken and my movements are so sluggish. You pull the knife out and I hear it thud on the ground. You fumble behind me and I realize you're fishing your dick out. The dude who pushed the bowie all the way through me stands before me again pulling it upward slicing my guts and opening me up at the same time. I scream and struggle. If it weren't for you behind me I'd be on the ground. The pain now reaches every part of me as this blade is pulled out. I see the skin part a bit and my intestines bulge outward. Despite the agony I watch in fascination. I feel a strong pressure in my ass as you thrust inside me. I can't hold back anymore and grunt like an animal as load after load spills from my dick arching as far up as my chest. As I cum it's as if my heat is leaving me. I feel my blood draining, you pumping into me from behind and the other killers standing in front of me either jerking or cheering for my death. Everything swam in and out for a bit the constant pain my only companion as my vision seems to fail me. Am I closing my eyes? I feel a thud somewhere and realize they've skewered my heart. I drift into the darkness knowing I died a proud warriors death. My only regret being I could only do it once.
Hopefully a fight breaks out among your killers over defiling rights and a couple more are killed. Stud like you deserves to go out piled.
(06-13-2024, 03:59 PM)timgotshot Wrote: Hopefully a fight breaks out among your killers over defiling rights and a couple more are killed. Stud like you deserves to go out piled.
Thank you! I thought about putting that in there actually but just seemed like a whole lot for my character to convey when dying. Maybe I'll do a continuation
Incredibly hot encounter. This line right here got me going big time! :    I'm able to thrust my stomach outward at the exact moment you stab me under the belly button right above my pubes! "Hefffnkkk" I grunt as a dull pain flashes across my abs. The icy sting of your blade begins to burn as you push deep ripping into my guts "Oaaff fuck man" I let out as you grin at me and say "Now this is a real test of manhood."

Great read! Thank you!
Many thanks! It got me hot writing it to be honest. I'm gonna do a better job on formatting next time so look out for it!