Poll: Which will you fight as in the arena
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Secutor
11.11%
2 11.11%
Provocator
22.22%
4 22.22%
Hoplomaco
22.22%
4 22.22%
Tharex
11.11%
2 11.11%
Equite
0%
0 0%
Murmillo
16.67%
3 16.67%
Scissor
0%
0 0%
Retiarius
16.67%
3 16.67%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A poll ...
    I've posted a picture showing some traditional gladiators. Which style will you adopt for you fights in the arena? Let us know why in the comments. Remember, you might be victorious or you may die, choose carefully.

I want to fight as a murmillo. I want to be bare chested, to give my victor a clean shot at my heart. I considered choosing retiarius, because I want the crowd to see my face as I am killed, but I prefer to fight with a sword.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
None of those. They are too covered up. I want the navel (belly button) and preferably the hips exposed!
Retiarus for me. Fighting naked, of course.
I agree with Chase. I'd be hoping to see an exposed bellybutton which would serve as a perfect target for a Gladiator's sword to be plunged into.
Thanks for asking,
Bruce.
yea i gotta go with the bellybutton ...what a way to go or to send ones opponent on their way
I choose Provocator - I have a breastplate but a skilled gladiator could penetrate my chest through my back or under my arms. When I’m slain I can hide my shame and embarrassment behind the mask as I die under the foot of my vanquisher.  I would go barefoot to feel the arena with my strong feet and the heaving chests of those who I defeat!
>>——ArrowAgony—>
I agree with you guys about the belly. Most Gladiators wore some protection for their belly. Even the Hoplomchus who’s my new favorite, wore a wide belt. He fights with a nearly bare torso. I still want to be armed with a sword.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.