Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warrior Death
[Image: K50cRxp.png]
wonderful picture, color, bodies, faces, and of course the cum filled penises letting loose their gelatin loads! HAWT! Arrows are not my favorite things but a lot of the time they're hot! I prefer knives, swords, spears, even small ended tridents.
I've fantasized that a downed stud might grab his battle hard-on and wank off a final load to celebrate his manhood before he joins the carrion. The warrior is beautifully muscled. It's hot that his head will drop back onto the belly of his buddy, joining him in death. I agree, the render has terrific detail. I'm impressed with the shadows from a light source to the left, repeating the death shafts with dark lines, and even casting a brief shadow of his final cumwad as the spooge arches out over his body. He's contributing his seed as well as his blood to the soaked earth of the battlefield, and his life won't last much longer than that shadow.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
A dying warrior bids farewell to his most faithful companion, his penis. It has served him well in life. It has enabled him to pass on his bloodline in his sons. It has been an instrument of intimate bonding with his comrades. It has proudly risen to full erection in anticipation as he charged into combat, helping to intimidate his enemy. It has provided him with comfort when he was wounded in battle Now, in his final moments, it is rewarding him for his strength and bravery with a warrior's death. It is offering him a powerful orgasm that distracts him from the pain of the arrows penetrating his body, and an ejaculation that will decorate his corpse with many ropes of semen that provide testimony to his virile potency. Even in death, his penis will remain erect, a towering tribute to a powerfully masculine male.
(09-12-2019, 05:24 PM)bellyboy Wrote: Does your dick remain erect after you die?
Yes, so I've heard. It's called "angel lust." Did you ever watch the show "Six Feet Under?" There was an episode in which the undertakers picked up a body from a hospital, and he had an erection. Since it was on HBO, they were able to show it!
Yes, especially if you were going to engage naked muscular warriors in hand-to-hand combat
(08-22-2019, 03:16 PM)WarriorPenis Wrote: [Image: K50cRxp.png]

usually I don't care too much for the drawings but this one I like. the detail and the arrow in the chest. going in at an angle where it would have affected his heart. not a quick death but sure. gives him time to work on his tool
Yes he has time to play in ultimate way with her manhood.
i picture this scene different. he was jerking before the arrows hit and just as he started to cum, both arrows hit. had a massive orgasm. in this picture he doesn't realize that it was his death cum. he is coming down from the orgasm. his mind doesn't know he will be dead in a few seconds, but his body knows his time is up. that's why orgasm so strong.
The best death he can wish !!!!