Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Max's Online Finds
Photo 
Okay, this is nuts... why can't I figure out how to upload a picture?
It keeps asking me for an URL. I want to upload from a folder on my own computer.
Help! Anyone? It must be easier, and I just haven't stumbled onto the trick of it.
Wait... I think I see something... I'm gonna go for it!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

(08-30-2019, 10:29 AM)MaxMarshal Wrote: Okay, this is nuts... why can't I figure out how to upload a picture?
It keeps asking me for an URL. I want to upload from a folder on my own computer.
Help! Anyone? It must be easier, and I just haven't stumbled onto the trick of it.

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

(08-30-2019, 10:29 AM)MaxMarshal Wrote: Okay, this is nuts... why can't I figure out how to upload a picture?

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

(09-01-2019, 07:15 AM)MaxMarshal Wrote:

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Nope. Strike.

Try again...

And trying yet again!

STEEEEEEERIKE!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

.   9ca7af1829bea9658a89398dc001371ad870d5303acad6b830f0aba6963cd55ac791748183b3f3118fcf08529f758818cb48f4cf0b6b3fa1e5cb1575 (Size: 115.94 KB / Downloads: 0)
.   9ca7af1829bea9658a89398dc001371ad870d5303acad6b830f0aba6963cd55ac791748183b3f3118fcf08529f758818cb48f4cf0b6b3fa1e5cb1575 (Size: 115.94 KB / Downloads: 0)
Just a suggestion. Only post five pics in a thread. That way none or a lot less will be cut off. I wanted to see that black and white pic of the gladiators fighting but it's cut off as are at least five others.
Any real pic? These are manipulations!
Max, sorry you had so much trouble getting these posted. Love them all! Two of the manips I did (the guy with the bloody sword and the guy in cammo with his torso shot full of holes). I'm glad you think that they're worth sharing here.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
I THINK EVEN the cut off pics gets saved fully if you save them. You can see the entire pic if you save them
On a PC, using Firefox or Chrome, left click on the image and select "view image."
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
your guys are simply hott with or without a blade in their bellybuttons