Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teracles always gets to me. While he may not be the most refined draftsman, his drawings have a blunt quality of visceral erotic violence that always makes me hard! Bring on the musclebound Gladiators, all proud to kill and be killed! Teracles, you've nailed this fantasy!
(10-03-2019, 05:34 AM)MaxMarshal Wrote: Teracles always gets to me. While he may not be the most refined draftsman, his drawings have a blunt quality of visceral erotic violence that always makes me hard! Bring on the musclebound Gladiators, all proud to kill and be killed! Teracles, you've nailed this fantasy!

I TOTALLY  agree!
Can I ask, where are the very fist two images from? The ones with the gladiator stabbing his stomach with the big sword. Is it a movie? He is so beautiful.
Thank you.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(11-26-2019, 05:35 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Can I ask, where are the very fist two images from? The ones with the gladiator stabbing his stomach with the big sword. Is it a movie? He is so beautiful.
Thank you.

I wish I new. I don't. They were found on line, probably originally a Yahoo group.

AMG used to be a male photography muscle man, shirtless boy magazine and company, probably from the 1950s with stars such as Gary Conway when he was in his early 20s and other muscle men/naked men models

They used to have a web site and some of the pics were cowboys vs Indians, gladiators, warriors, Vikings, etc