Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Archery target practice
I offered myself for target practice and found it arousing, imagining where the arrows would hit. The first arrow missed but the second hit its target perfectly, right in the bellybutton.

Attached Files Image(s)

I LOVE watching a sexy man scream as he is arrowed to death!! ?
>>——ArrowAgony—>
(11-16-2019, 06:01 PM)bruffman Wrote: I offered myself for target practice and found it arousing, imagining where the arrows would hit. The first arrow missed but the second hit its target perfectly, right in the bellybutton.
This is such a hot scene. Guess that the killer would be aroused too.
(11-18-2019, 07:36 PM)Arrowagony Wrote: I LOVE watching a sexy man scream as he is arrowed to death!! ?
Thank you Arrowagony for your comment. I enjoyed the sensuous feel of the arrowhead deep in my bellybutton, and for me it would be the hottest place on the body to be arrowed to death.

(11-20-2019, 12:30 PM)garyj Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 06:01 PM)bruffman Wrote: I offered myself for target practice and found it arousing, imagining where the arrows would hit. The first arrow missed but the second hit its target perfectly, right in the bellybutton.
This is such a hot scene. Guess that the killer would be aroused too.
Thank you garyj for your comment. It was certainly a very hot feeling to get the arrowhead deep in my bellybutton and it would be even more exciting for me if I could see my killer displaying a bulge too.
Let me kill you and you will see   Big Grin

I like loosing shafts into warriors and watching their deaths ?
>>——ArrowAgony—>