Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle of Nudes
Photo 
I've always been fascinated by Antonio del Pollaiolo's "Battle of the 10 Nudes," and loved to imagine how the battle would play out. It would be cool if someone with better Photoshop skills than mine would edit it to give all the men whose penises are showing erections from the excitement of the battle, and show the dying man at lower right bleeding from the wound inflicted by the man leaning over him, and shooting his death cum. It would also be cool to create an animation or series of stills of the later scenes of the battle.

In my suggested scenario, in the next scene, the two men wrestling with daggers at lower left would have stabbed each other in the chest or abs and would be shooting their death cum all over each other. At lower right, the man with the battle axe would have plunged it into the skull of the man in front of him, who would be shooting death cum on the man he has just killed, who is now dead. At center, the swordsman at right would have run his opponent through the belly with his blade, and he would be shooting his death cum. At rear. the archer would have shot his arrow into the chest of the swordsman engaged with the axe man, and he would have pivoted around to show the arrow in his chest and his erupting penis. The archer would be reaching into his quiver for another arrow.

In the next scene, the two men at lower right would be dead, on top of each other, both covered in death cum. At lower right, the man who has been struck by the ax would have collapsed on his victim, their death cums all over each other. The axe man would have raised his weapon again, exposing his belly as he turns toward the center. At center, the swordsman at left would be down on his knees, clutching at his bleeding wound as he continues to ejaculate. The man who has stabbed him would be rushing to take on the axe man. The archer would be taking aim at the axe man at right.

Next, we now have six corpses on the ground. The swordsman at center would by lying on his back, bleeding from his belly wound and still cumming. The swordsman who killed him would now be plunging his sword into the belly of the axe man, who is shooting his death cum. The archer would have landed his second arrow in the belly of the axe man at right, who is still holding his weapon over his head and shooting his death cum. The swordsman at rear would have gone down, on his back and also ejaculating.

Next, both axe men have gone down. The archer has put a third arrow into the swordsman facing him, who is clutching his wounded belly and on his knees.

In the next scene, only the archer remains standing and the other nine men are dead on the ground. The archer steps into the center to survey his handiwork. He doesn't notice an arrow flying in from the right.

The arrow strikes him in the belly, he clutches it as he shoots his death cum.

In the last scene, another naked archer steps in from the right, looking around at all 10 naked corpses lying on the battlefield.

[Image: 8I2a7eT.jpg]
Here's my effort. Hope you like it. This has always been a favorite of mine, too, and I often pictured the fighters with hard-ons.

Attached Files Image(s)

(12-03-2019, 06:44 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote: Here's my effort. Hope you like it. This has always been a favorite of mine, too, and I often pictured the fighters with hard-ons.
I LOVE it. The men look even more vulnerable with balls more prominently exposed. Great job.
WOW! I love it, too. I definitely should not have looked at these two pics before going to the gym! Great work!
always liked this imagine myself as one of the 2 in the middle ready to gut each other
Please finish the series! I'm pretty good with photoshop and would love to help! Massive kills and body piles are my favorite turn ons!