Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SWAT team shot muscular teen in the chest

Self-assured muscular guy gets surprised by unexpected bullet hit in his pec from laser-scope sniper rifle.
yeah, surprisingly great scene! The actor looks amazing and has a magnificent build too. It's interesting how his muscular physique can be well noticed even with a bunch of clothes on him lol.

I like it when the action movie characters act "clueless" when being targetted and hit. It adds to the whole "surprise" feel. I think though he would need to have a bit more of an expression beside just eye blink when sniper hit his pec, even if he hasn't realized it yet, the body reflexes would likely do a bit more.

They did a great dramatic build-up and a swift and unexpected resolution - just like a good action scene would i think Smile
(07-18-2020, 12:03 AM)someguy123user Wrote: yeah, surprisingly great scene! The actor looks amazing and has a magnificent build too. It's interesting how his muscular physique can be well noticed even with a bunch of clothes on him lol.

I like it when the action movie characters act "clueless" when being targetted and hit. It adds to the whole "surprise" feel. I think though he would need to have a bit more of an expression beside just eye blink when sniper hit his pec, even if he hasn't realized it yet, the body reflexes would likely do a bit more.

They did a great dramatic build-up and a swift and unexpected resolution - just like a good action scene would i think Smile
What do you think swat guy felt at that moment? When he saw muscular teen with a gun
(07-18-2020, 10:11 AM)gunplayfetish Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 12:03 AM)someguy123user Wrote: yeah, surprisingly great scene! The actor looks amazing and has a magnificent build too. It's interesting how his muscular physique can be well noticed even with a bunch of clothes on him lol.

What do you think swat guy felt at that moment? When he saw muscular teen with a gun

I have no idea, but I think similar to what can be felt here Tongue

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BS4oJaw...sp=sharing
(07-21-2020, 09:39 PM)someguy123user Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 10:11 AM)gunplayfetish Wrote:

I have no idea, but I think similar to what can be felt here Tongue

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BS4oJaw...sp=sharing
its hot video, but in our situation cop shot the guy, not just aimed at him...
Yes pretty male to stab well in muscular gut ...