Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gladiator
How would you kill him?

[Image: 48331870526_7ffb0d7ce8_k.jpg]94145A11-1EF1-4025-B116-242A55F4D879 by Levin Ludwig, on Flickr
A gladius would look good in that hairy patch below his navel.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(07-20-2019, 07:36 PM)HeartDestroyer Wrote: How would you kill him?

He refused to finish his opponent so they made an example of him.

Four guard quickly tied his body to an wooden X cross.
His body is stretched and sweating his Armor roughly cut from his body and stripped away.
Six archers enter the arena and each selects an arrows from their quiver.
The guard having finished stripping the Gladiator to a loincloth now feels up the chest, for the rapidly pumping heart.

The Gladiator's pecs muscles flex as an "X" is cut into his chest marking the target for the archers....

(Great drawing! Thanks)
I'd grab his right wrist to hold his own sword off of me or maybe I'd let the point grace my outie ridge to feel some sexual tingle, too, then I'd take my short sword and thrust it in inch into his navel to let him feel it but not a lot. He looks down at it in his belly and then up at me with a look of almost happiness and joy, wide eyed pleasure. Then, his face looks at me and it changes. It changes to shock and wide eyed pain as I thrust it in slowly at first and then twist! He jumps a bit and that causes the blade to jerk down a bit by his own motion, the orgasmic feel heightened by the movement. I smile at him and raise my eyebrows to say, "Yeah, uh huh." He looks at me with accusing eyes but I ram the blade in faster this time and let it go up to the hilt, almost. A half inch from the hilt. He looks skyward to bear the pain and then at me, eye to eye, our mouths inch apart. My lips press forward and I grace his lips with mine. A mere touch and I twist the blade, using my elbow moving from side to side, the blade twisting and resistance inside from his tight meat muscle doesn't give...immediately but give it must and the steel cuts him in the navel. He jumps a bit and looks from side to side and tries to free his sword wrist from my grip and almost does. I jerk the sword the other way, twisting the blade in his navel destroying the other side of it, again some muscle trying to stop me but not succeeding. I push him back to a rock wall and slide the blade in all the way up to the hilt and if the hilt could go in, I'd make it. The hilt pressed in somewhat but it is the blade behind him that pokes a peek out his bare lower back. If someone were to look from back there, they'd see the point churning one way and then freeze and then turn and twist the next way. I smile into his face and then get more serious and mean looking. I furrow my brow, "HAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I yell a victory yell as I stab him some more and then scoop the innards in his navel and just behind it down, jerking the blade down into his lower belly but from inside the navel. The bottom of the button has been destroyed and punctured. He gasps and almost falls but I hold him up. The sword point against my navel as he struggles to still stab my own outie/innie feels tighter in and he stabbed me, too. I jerk back a bit, removing my sword from his navel a few inches. "Ahhh. Ya git me, too. But I will prevail in this!" He leans forward, yelling again as I race my entire sword back into him, perpendicular to navel and spin it from my wrist motion.

"OH NOAAAH!" He yells as I dig into him and scoop up and down. I scoop as far up his navel upper ridge but from within as far as I scooped down and I repeat both moves several times, utterly giving him the pain in both upper and lower body but from within the deepest of navels. I repeat the move from side to side as I twist the blade up his navel, obliterating it completely so that the sword looks a part of his body now. I look at my own flexed and sweating and hot abs. His sword point is further in me than I realized. I flex my eight pack around it and it FEELS SO GOOD. My man good is already tipping out my slit and I raise my hips in salute to him and cream all over his manly mighty chest, dripping it down. I pull the sword out with one manly gesture, "GAAAAAAHHH!"

"OHHHAAAHHAHAH!" Is his sound. We embrace and hug and kiss and cream together many times before we slowly sink down together in each other's arms, each trying as he enjoy each other's muscular backs with our free hand and our lips and our nips that mingle. We also continue to try to give it to each other's navels as we slump down in a heap and finally our bodies jerk on each other side by side, I climb over his, my dick slit emitting more and more goops of boy juice and clumps of white scum all over him and he on me. "I am victorious!" I say as I hear his last gorgeous breath ooze out of his throat and realize he is no more. "But I am not superior to all. I die, too." I fall over him, getting my sperming and pumping dick head right in his belly button after removing my short sword. We both die in glorious navel pain and pleasure!
I wanna see him DEAD!