Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gut Exposed
Video 
More from the still unknown artist. I love how the buff guy was finished off... stabbed right through his heart!

Attached Files Image(s)

Sepukku !!!!!
Perfection, would have expected the guts to spill out
That's kind of disturbing.
It's an unusual fantasy, for sure. I guess the set hearkens to samurai culture and assisted hara-kiri. If the stud on the beach is the last warrior of his defeated band, he may be honor bound to seppuku himself. Without the usual second, he isn't able to complete the job on his own. The civilians seem to get his dilemma. Maybe an analogy to them helping him on his way is putting a hopelessly injured animal out of its misery. Even though it's regrettable, it is sometimes the right thing to do. An intriguing part of the artist's fantasy for me is how ordinary the stud's situation seems to be. For the people on the beach, stud-gutting doesn't seem any more unusual than a beached dolphin. The difference is, they would save the dolphin. I agree that the mercy thrust through his heart at the end of the set is hot. I also like the detail of a curious beachcomber's bare foot placed upon the dead samurai's thigh.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae