Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cocky Esharro
Ok. He set the terms. How would you do it?

It could involve restraining him with ropes and some long slow torture Smile
palm him in the chin and have a long foreplay fight with him and then drive a sword into his navel, as our cocks come unloosened and then as he fights with a sword dangling from his belly button, grab up a sword and plunge that next to the sword as he wounds me but I then make get to his knees as he suffers. I swish the two weapons around and finally pull them out to his moans. THEN, I lay on top of him jerking as I stab his navel from above and we both cum together.
I'd be snarky and sneaky. I'd tell him, "Why would I want to do that?" I'd move on him like I was interested and seduce him, hug him, rubbing his arms first and foremost. Foreplay next. I'd jerk on him, suck him, kiss his lips, maybe even make him cum and fall for me. I'd rub all over his body horitzonally as well as veritcally. Then as we stand together hands in hands, I'd pull my hand from his and pull a knife from my butt and stab it deep into his belly button, straight on in. His look of betrayal would be good in the eyes as is his handsome face. I'd move the knife up, move the knife down, side to side and give him the time of his life as he dies slowly in my arms.
Blade, you're stuff is always great but...when will you post more? Your blog has not had new material in TEN YEARS or more! I just want more! I don't understand!