Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Exercising abs

I've discovered a new way of exercising my abs in the gym. Tensing the muscles really hard prevents the arrow from pushing in too far.
Here's a screenshot from a video I'll be posting on thisvid.com.
(11-17-2021, 06:24 PM)bruffman Wrote: I've discovered a new way of exercising my abs in the gym. Tensing the muscles really hard prevents the arrow from pushing in too far.

Do you have a link to this hot stuff, hot stuff?
Yess auto sepukku
That's really original! A home gym offers a lot of amazing tools to practice our particular fun...
(11-18-2021, 01:33 PM)Stabano Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 06:24 PM)bruffman Wrote: I've discovered a new way of exercising my abs in the gym. Tensing the muscles really hard prevents the arrow from pushing in too far.

As requested, here's a link to my abs exercise video:

Bruce's abs exercise with battle arrow.
(11-19-2021, 04:25 PM)bruffman Wrote:

Thanks!

FANTASTIC IDEA AND HOT, just worry you might hurt yourself so be careful but a great idea! Thanks for the link! HOT!
(11-19-2021, 05:48 PM)Stabano Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 01:33 PM)Stabano Wrote: Do you have a link to this hot stuff, hot stuff?

Thanks!

(11-18-2021, 01:33 PM)Stabano Wrote: Do you have a link to this hot stuff, hot stuff?

FANTASTIC IDEA AND HOT, just worry you might hurt yourself so be careful but a great idea! Thanks for the link! HOT!
Hi Stabano,
Thank you so much for your concerns, but please don't worry because I've been enjoying navel self-torture since I was about 8 years old when I discovered this fetish, and thankfully I've discovered my physical limits. I don't use weapons that are so sharp as to go in deep, but I do fantasize a lot about the amount of damage a real weapon could inflict. I get a lot of erotic excitement from feeling a weapon in my navel without it doing any permanent damage.
Many thanks,
Bruce.