Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pirates of Malaysia
This Steve Reeves movie has a climax where lots of men are shooting and stabbing lots of other men! IN the gut.
(11-25-2021, 10:44 AM)Stabano Wrote: This Steve Reeves movie has a climax where lots of men are shooting and stabbing lots of other men! IN the gut.
Thanks, will look for it!

(11-25-2021, 10:44 AM)Stabano Wrote: This Steve Reeves movie has a climax where lots of men are shooting and stabbing lots of other men! IN the gut.
Found it. Entire thing is on YouTube here

https://youtu.be/-Ke8M9kR7tg

I watched the battle at the end. Unfortunately, although there were dozens, I only saw ONE bare chested man die! All the rest of the men killed were fully clothed Sad

I'm sure this is a turn-on for some, but it does absolutely nothing for me!

Thanks again Stabano!
(11-26-2021, 07:53 PM)Richard Weed Wrote:
Thanks, will look for it!

Found it. Entire thing is on YouTube here

https://youtu.be/-Ke8M9kR7tg

I watched the battle at the end. Unfortunately, although there were dozens, I only saw ONE bare chested man die! All the rest of the men killed were fully clothed Sad

I'm sure this is a turn-on for some, but it does absolutely nothing for me!

Thanks again Stabano!
Check out the mid movie battle there might be some shirtless there, too. Likely you're better off seeing Derek's videos as the guys there are ALWAYS shirtless. I'm sure you're likely to complain the mid movie scene too and I get that as that is the nature of our fetish, and I can't complain about the complaining as I loathe it when I see heart stabs, throat stabs, fat guys, dick stabs, etc.
At 1:44:16 a bare chested guy getrs shot in the guts and dies in agony. That alone is worth the price of the movie. Plenty of men dying in erotic ways here!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(11-27-2021, 05:44 PM)gladlover Wrote: At 1:44:16 a bare chested guy getrs shot in the guts and dies in agony. That alone is worth the price of the movie. Plenty of men dying in erotic ways here!

That shot worked for me, the classic right in the bare belly kind of shot that mesmerized me as a kid.  When we played war movie or whatever, that's how all of us wanted to die, and how we all played it. Shot right through the guts, man!
My actors always responded to those kind of shots very strongly.  Grab  your navel, clutch your heaving belly and feel those hot slugs burning deep in your guts!
- Derek

Attached Files Image(s)

(11-27-2021, 06:51 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 05:44 PM)gladlover Wrote: At 1:44:16 a bare chested guy getrs shot in the guts and dies in agony. That alone is worth the price of the movie. Plenty of men dying in erotic ways here!

That shot worked for me, the classic right in the bare belly kind of shot that mesmerized me as a kid.  When we played war movie or whatever, that's how all of us wanted to die, and how we all played it. Shot right through the guts, man!
My actors always responded to those kind of shots very strongly.  Grab  your navel, clutch your heaving belly and feel those hot slugs burning deep in your guts!
- Derek

Love those images!
Here's a video of the entire battle scene. At about 1:40 you'll find a bare chested warior getting shot in the guts falling slowly to his death. Enjoy!

https://motherless.com/4A7DE48