Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New warriors
Warriors ready for battle

Attached Files Image(s)

very nice, thanks!
All are wearing appropriate uniforms for fighting.I want to join whatever army they are in. Thanks for posting.
Humm all thi virility will fight well and die well in hand to hand combat.
Their dicks should all be hard in anticipation…. Gut. Up
God I would love to be the guy with the bow in the bottom picture fucked by the other stud then garroted or speared nude left hard & naked shooting my last load!
Guy with spear launches it str8 into exposed abs of guy at bottom left. He falls back, penis becoming fully erect and shooting death cum. His companion launches arrow directly into chest of spearman. He remains standing with first arrow impaled in his pec. Before he can pick up another spear, second arrow strikes him halfway between his bellybutton and his pubes. He staggers back, releasing his death load.
(01-04-2022, 05:46 PM)WarriorPenis Wrote: Guy with spear launches it str8 into exposed abs of guy at bottom left. He falls back, penis becoming fully erect and shooting death cum. His companion launches arrow directly into chest of spearman. He remains standing with first arrow impaled in his pec. Before he can pick up another spear, second arrow strikes him halfway between his bellybutton and his pubes. He staggers back, releasing his death load.

Nice take on the pic. That's the action I also imagine for them. They went into battle together. Now they get to die together.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
bellyboy they both have lovely nipples!