Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
POV battle
(02-28-2022, 10:00 AM)AncientWarrior Wrote: Hello:

I have issued another version of the same story:
https://motherless.com/0F0FCC0

It is pretty the same till the protagonist gets arrowed. Then, the killer character is in a different costume. All the sounds are new recordings, not too different from the other video but a bit more realistic. Besides, I added some details, such as crows patrolling the sky, patiently waiting for the carnage to end in order to feed from the corpses of the defeated [Image: biggrin.png]

AnWa

Sorry, I like the original better. Don't need the crows, what they do is just gross and not sexy. The new outfit hides too much. The near nakedness of the first one is what is so hot. The sounds of crunches are better in this one and the groans are okay, too but I like the first one far better.
Yes, I am aware that for many people a bit of nudity is more enticing. This last one is the all-audiences version Big Grin
I like skirts, pouches and loincloths. Probably, I am influenced by the classic peplum movies of the mid-20th century.
AnWa
(02-28-2022, 10:28 AM)AncientWarrior Wrote: Yes, I am aware that for many people a bit of nudity is more enticing. This last one is the all-audiences version Big Grin
I like skirts, pouches and loincloths. Probably, I am influenced by the classic peplum movies of the mid-20th century.
AnWa
This version was great also. An excellent POV for the killed soldier in his last moments.
(02-23-2022, 10:21 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote: Hello:

A new idea came to me. This is a POV story.
You have been recruited to fight for the glory of the Pharaoh. Among thousands of warriors, you advance through the sand of the desert to skewer Egypt's enemies with your spear, and ...

https://motherless.com/2BFB18C

AnWa
This was great.Your best,so far.I like the idea of the dying warrior looking up at the enemy..seeing his cock (almost)

Honaw