Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hunting knife
It's such a hot feeling getting knifed in my bellyhole. Makes me cum in tight leather shorts.

Attached Files Image(s)

Dodgy KnifeBoy fights seasoned enemy warrior with hunting knives. Enemy almost gut KnifeBoy Angry but my agility gets the better of you as my knife stabs into ur belly meat thru ur navel and slices ur vitals  Tongue You dead meat dude Big Grin
(10-25-2022, 03:26 PM)KnifeBoy Wrote: Dodgy KnifeBoy fights seasoned enemy warrior with hunting knives. Enemy almost gut KnifeBoy Angry but my agility gets the better of you as my knife stabs into ur belly meat thru ur navel and slices ur vitals  Tongue You dead meat dude Big Grin
Push your blade through my guthole right up to the hilt Knifeboy. Nice and slow though, twisting as you go, so I can feel and hear each serration popping past the hard rim of my navel, making the blade judder as it penetrates my gut. My abs go into uncontrolled spasm, contracting hard round the blade to resist your thrust. At the moment the hilt reaches my hard abs, the delicious pain from your invading blade causes a surge of erotic ecstasy to spread rapidly through my whole body. My hips thrust forward and my cock lets loose a huge fountain of cum.
It would be an incredible way for you to finish me off.
(10-25-2022, 07:56 PM)bruffman Wrote:
(10-25-2022, 03:26 PM)KnifeBoy Wrote: Dodgy  KnifeBoy fights seasoned enemy warrior with hunting knives. Enemy almost gut KnifeBoy Angry but my agility gets the better of you as my knife stabs into ur belly meat thru ur navel and slices ur vitals  Tongue You dead meat dude Big Grin
Push your blade through my guthole right up to the hilt Knifeboy. Nice and slow though, twisting as you go, so I can feel and hear each serration popping past the hard rim of my navel, making the blade judder as it penetrates my gut. My abs go into uncontrolled spasm, contracting hard round the blade to resist your thrust. At the moment the hilt reaches my hard abs, the delicious pain from your invading blade causes a surge of erotic ecstasy to spread rapidly through my whole body. My hips thrust forward and my cock lets loose a huge fountain of cum.
It would be an incredible way for you to finish me off.
KnifeBoy happy to oblige seasoned warrior  Cool KnifeBoy like resistance of hard abs to my blade as you squirm and blast ur last Tongue This excite KnifeBoy who blast his own jizz over defeated warrior’s writhing belly Tongue   Big Grin