Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Art of Abs" Spartan Video
Photo 
Hey All, 

I don't post here often but I wanted to share this with the other members here because I think some may be interested in this. I recently purchased a video from "Art of Abs" titled "Last Spartan Crucified and Stabbed". It's the first and only video I have ever purchased from them and it is just about the most incredibly hot video I have ever seen. It features a muscular Spartan warrior flexing and showing off his great body, but then there are also a few great scenes where the Spartan warrior is stabbed with a spear. The stabbing scenes that are very realistic. The special effects are great and we see the spear thrust into the Spartan's belly. I have attached a few stills from the video. And for those wondering, I am not affiliated with "Art of Abs" in anyway. Just wanted to share this with members here because I think some may be interested. "Art of Abs" is now on "Watchfighters". I won't post a link to the purchase page for the video unless someone specifically asks me to do that.

Fantastic love 2 and 3, 5 the anticipation and finally the spear sliding into my belly
Love these!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Hot Hot Hot! Thanks for posting these Conrad
I purchased the video couple of months ago. Its fantastic. On ABS ART page are the best stabbing a shooting videos of beautiful young guys I ever seen.
Unfortunately the stabbing or shooting videos are quite rare between more than 500 vids on their Watchfighters page (but there are still tens of them) and the scenes which I enjoy the most are shorter and shorter.
Where can you find this to get the video ?
(11-08-2022, 10:43 PM)buzzard30 Wrote: Where can you find this to get the video ?

https://www.watchfighters.com/posts/the_...d-hqvgqfky
Thank you
Here's a link to all the "Art of Abs" videos.

https://www.watchfighters.com/channels/ABS_ART