Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Through his navel
An horny guy is stabbed right in his g point : his navel !

Attached Files Image(s)

another awesome belly button stabbing with a hot body and even hotter cock What I would give to take that cock in hand while plunging something sharp into that deep and yet shallow navel! So fucking hot
(10-24-2019, 08:31 PM)CHASE Wrote: another awesome belly button stabbing with a hot body and even hotter cock What I would give to take that cock in hand while plunging something sharp into that deep and yet shallow navel! So fucking hot

I imagine that each time i did pucs and i cum a lot each time i play to offer my belly ! would love to meet you i will be the best experience ever seen for me !
(10-25-2019, 06:45 AM)danslenombril Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 08:31 PM)CHASE Wrote: another awesome belly button stabbing with a hot body and even hotter cock What I would give to take that cock in hand while plunging something sharp into that deep and yet shallow navel! So fucking hot

I imagine that each time i did pucs and i cum a lot each time i play to offer my belly ! would love to meet you i will be the best experience ever seen for me !
Thanks! To feel your hot body against mine would be a joy!
I love the purely decorative thin belt with the gold buckle that isn't connected to anything that would conceal that beautiful erect penis.