Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Death Wank
I LOVE to masturbate as I lie dying on the battlefield watching other soldiers getting killed too!! AGHHHHHHRRRRR!!     
>>——ArrowAgony—>
That's hot scenario and picture. Another killed soldier will fall on top of you.
OH MY GOD GARY! Are you arrowed too?! You poor dying man! AGHHHHHHRRRRR!!  Wink
>>——ArrowAgony—>
(12-27-2019, 06:39 PM)Arrowagony Wrote: OH MY GOD GARY! Are you arrowed too?! You poor dying man! AGHHHHHHRRRRR!!  Wink
Indeed. I got arrowed in my back.
(12-28-2019, 08:31 AM)garyj Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 06:39 PM)Arrowagony Wrote: OH MY GOD GARY! Are you arrowed too?! You poor dying man! AGHHHHHHRRRRR!!  Wink
Kneel down beside me, you mature sexy soldier! Let me hold your lovely throbbing manspear as we die! Shoot me with your death-cum!!
>>——ArrowAgony—>
(12-28-2019, 11:21 AM)Arrowagony Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 08:31 AM)garyj Wrote:
Kneel down beside me, you mature sexy soldier! Let me hold your lovely throbbing manspear as we die! Shoot me with your death-cum!!
The perfect end. We die happy.
What a nice thought lovely smooth nude slow wank hard & erect arrowed just above my lovely smooth hard cock!
(03-02-2020, 09:43 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: What a nice thought lovely smooth nude slow wank hard & erect arrowed just above my lovely smooth hard cock!
Oh you poor dying man! I’m wanking as I watch you die! Lovely to see you wanking your hard cock too as you die in agony, Soldier!  Tongue
>>——ArrowAgony—>