Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
M U S C L E
Abdominals Pectorals Biceps Glutes MEAT Warriors

GUT EXECUTION
they lean back, hands on the ground behind them, gut meat fully exposed. Spear points placed at upper belly ready to ram down and deep…
They gaze into the eyes of their fine young male bodybuilder executioners who lustfully glare back. They are about to die, but, as they look at the bodybuilder muscle, their thoughts are “gut me hard and proud, I will cum my last as you thrust into my bowels, be vicious, gut fuck me strong, I AM MUSCLE, GUT UP GUT UP GUT UP!!!!!!” Spears in place.. Suck in the GUTS……
GUT UP!

Attached Files Image(s)

You know this guys posing just for you, Gutknife... eyes straight ahead... double-bi pose... he's ready... GUT UP!

(08-19-2021, 06:40 PM)FuqWitCha Wrote: You know this guys posing just for you, Gutknife... eyes straight ahead... double-bi pose... he's ready... GUT UP!
Which slab? The last one? He’s an md but he WANTS  it..  fuck.. GUT IT UP DUDE
(08-19-2021, 07:07 PM)GutKnife Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 06:40 PM)FuqWitCha Wrote: You know this guys posing just for you, Gutknife... eyes straight ahead... double-bi pose... he's ready... GUT UP!
Which slab? The last one? He’s an md but he WANTS  it..  fuck.. GUT IT UP DUDE

Looks like the website/forum might be having some issues, but refresh the page on my post and you should see the pic I included with it Smile
Prime young man meat.. SO fully accepting of what he really is…. Male muscle destined to be hard gut executed. He asks to be gut drilled, 3 inch barbed bit in to the hilt, repeatedly til he cums, then the drill is replaced by a bayonet, his abdominals targeted from upper abs to near the crotch… he lasts such a long time and cums several times before collapsing from loss of blood, the front double bicep pose maintained til that moment. He knows he died well. He hopes they do NOT waste his beef……

Gut up