Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Male Boxers want GUT pain
Damn they all wanna be fucked up on their abdominal meat. They really wanna prove to all how much they can take and how well they can take it. Fuck….  GUT UP !!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

These young dudes may or may not realize it but they actually lust for a gut ab belly pounding. They need to show their fellows how tough they are and just how much pain they are willing to endure. Awesome young muscle fuckers.. gut the shit UP

Attached Files Image(s)

#8 looks like the guy with his back to the cam might be holding a knife.. could be knife fight in the arena. Maybe I will try to give them weapons and see what it looks like
(09-29-2021, 08:39 PM)gyno90001 Wrote: #8 looks like the guy with his back to the cam might be holding a knife.. could be knife fight in the arena.  Maybe I will try to give them weapons and see what it looks like
I think he knows the smaller guy has a knife and welcomes the blade coming into his thick prime abdominal steak.. he’s gonna prove he can take it, then gut fuck the smaller dude to death..  ahhh ooh fuck yeahhhhh