Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vic and Tyler
Vic heard enough from Tyler, and before Tyler could utter another word the knife was inches inside him.

That’s a hot scene! Great physique on both and I like the subtle colourisation. Even better for me if both have knives. Thank you!
(10-11-2021, 04:26 AM)Predator Wrote: That’s a hot scene! Great physique on both and I like the subtle colourisation. Even better for me if both have knives. Thank you!

thanks for the comment! I plan to try to make more complex scenes as I get more familiar with the drawing app.
Very nicely rendered. bodies are all in perfect proportion, and the scene set up perhaps explain why the vic is looking elsewhere. You are an accomplished artist!!
(10-11-2021, 11:30 PM)gyno9001 Wrote: Very nicely rendered.  bodies are all in perfect proportion, and the scene set up perhaps explain why the vic is looking elsewhere.  You are an accomplished artist!!

Thank you Gyno. It is largely tracing of real photos, so I have to work within those parameters as I’m not much of a experienced drawer. But I use various photos and layer/crop them to create the scene — it does take time & effort.

I imagine here there was some kind of argument, Tyler pushed Alex away — then something happened in the background that caught Tyler’s attention. Alex took the opportunity to stab Tyler.