Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Talking about young muscle
Let´s chat about young muscle taking it the belly like a man and lustfully enjoying the gut pain. Bodybuilders, gymnasts, wrestlers, actors, everyday dudes who just look good. GUT UP!
(12-24-2021, 08:02 PM)GutKnife Wrote: Let´s chat about young muscle taking it the belly like a man and lustfully enjoying the gut pain. Bodybuilders, gymnasts, wrestlers, actors, everyday dudes who just look good. GUT UP!
Look at this model. What would you do with his abs?

Attached Files Image(s)

Make him stand shirtless, hands behind his back, shoulders back, abs rocked up and sucked in slightly, proud smile on his face as an electric drill is placed in his upper abs… how deep shall I go, how many holes to make, how long can he keep the confident smile…. Gut up

What would you do to these prime proud gut pain lusting slabs

Attached Files Image(s)

(12-24-2021, 08:22 PM)GutKnife Wrote: Make him stand shirtless,  hands behind his back, shoulders back, abs rocked up and sucked in slightly, proud smile on his face as an electric drill is placed in his upper abs… how deep shall I go, how many holes to make, how long can he keep the confident smile….  Gut up

What would you do to these prime proud gut pain lusting slabs
He's tough. He can take a lot.
This slab is ultra prepped to stand as is as his abs and bowels..  maybe even pecs and biceps… are used for barbed dart practice. 3 inch darts with 2 barbs each. If they stick only partially in the thrower gets to walk up to the beef and ram it in to the hilt, the stud trying to maintain this position all the while. When each thrower finishes the darts are roughly removed. Next players turn!! How long can he take it_  gut up

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey dudes! let´s talk about our fave muscle guys and how well or bad they would take some serious abdominal meat torture. Guys like mark wahlberg; German gymnast fabien hambuchen, newsman Matt GUTman, diver Tom Daley, actor mark Paul gosselaar, Nick Jonas, zac Enron…damn.. I could go on…. Gut. Up.
Yes all fight ,eat for my arena gladiators fight to death, muscle so exciting to be hurt by sword or trident for glory.