Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
muscledeath.blogspot.com -- anyone remember this?
Several years ago there was an incredibly hot blog by the author 'a b c d' who had some amazing stories and photoshops of two ancient societies that were at war: the Spartaks and the Arrowaks. Of course, the warrior Spartaks -- huge, muscled, hung and golden skinned -- were often tricked and tortured by the disgusting Arrowaks, with the big hunks typically ending up speared or arrowed in their guts.

It went offline permanently, but not before a lot of content was created. Does anyone remember this blog? Or have backups of the art/stories? So far I have found nothing, but it definitely seared itself in my mind!
(05-02-2022, 10:54 PM)StudBuster Wrote: Several years ago there was an incredibly hot blog by the author 'a b c d' who had some amazing stories and photoshops of two ancient societies that were at war: the Spartaks and the Arrowaks. Of course, the warrior Spartaks -- huge, muscled, hung and golden skinned -- were often tricked and tortured by the disgusting Arrowaks, with the big hunks typically ending up speared or arrowed in their guts.

It went offline permanently, but not before a lot of content was created. Does anyone remember this blog? Or have backups of the art/stories? So far I have found nothing, but it definitely seared itself in my mind!

I do. I think I posted some images from it in my PHOTOS section. I think.

(05-03-2022, 03:17 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 10:54 PM)StudBuster Wrote: Several years ago there was an incredibly hot blog by the author 'a b c d' who had some amazing stories and photoshops of two ancient societies that were at war: the Spartaks and the Arrowaks. Of course, the warrior Spartaks -- huge, muscled, hung and golden skinned -- were often tricked and tortured by the disgusting Arrowaks, with the big hunks typically ending up speared or arrowed in their guts.

Thanks a lot CHASE! So glad you saved some of those pictures. Wish I had the foresight to do so. I still hope the author comes back and posts his collection sometime (crossing my fingers he finds this site and shares!).
(05-11-2022, 10:07 PM)StudBuster Wrote: Thanks a lot CHASE! So glad you saved some of those pictures. Wish I had the foresight to do so. I still hope the author comes back and posts his collection sometime (crossing my fingers he finds this site and shares!).

Also see the PHOTOS section under PHOTOS BY CHASE. I posted a huge amount there as well. I just wish someone could do pictures for my stories!

Four of the images posted here were created by me...I remember the site... I liked it. His images could be wild and far more graphic than anything I do.
I remember this ... the site was a lot of fun!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.