Poll: Who goes first and how
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jason
4.00%
1 4.00%
Bob
0%
0 0%
George
4.00%
1 4.00%
Jerry
16.00%
4 16.00%
Peter
12.00%
3 12.00%
Paul
4.00%
1 4.00%
arrow
12.00%
3 12.00%
sword
24.00%
6 24.00%
trident
8.00%
2 8.00%
knife
16.00%
4 16.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Arena part 1
Six men stood in a large arena that looked like a Roman Coliseum, except for the giant screens around the arena for the packed crowd to see the action better.  In the arena were five young men in their early twenties and one in his mid thirties.  First was Jason, standing about medium height with short black hair and just a little heavier than he liked with a snarky better than you attitude he had not made a lot of friends in the group.  Second was Bob, a short powerfully built man with almost shaved brown hair and quiet always respectful attitude.  Third was George, a tall broad shouldered man with round little belly and was always a follower and never a leader.  Fourth was Jerry, a tall slim athlete with short sandy hair, a quick smile and always ready to pull a prank on anyone especially his twin brother Peter.  Fifth was Peter, as tall as his brother, but not as muscular because he would rather be reading than breaking a sweat.  Finally was the older man, the veteran Paul.  Paul was a tall man with a thick chest and broad pot belly.  None of them had a stitch of clothes on, but the gamesmaster had consented to allow Peter to wear his horn rimmed glasses.  They didn't know whether it was the excitement of the kill or be killed atmosphere or the stimulants they had been given before going into the arena, but all six of them as they stood side by side stood there with their dicks stiff and straight.
"Are you ready to take it little brother?" whispered Jerry.
"No, not really.  I just hope I live long enough to see Jason get something stuck in that big belly button." said Peter.
"Yours makes a pretty good target too, Jerry." said George.
Peter adjusted his glasses and let out a little groan.  The gamesmaster stood up from his throne and picked up a microphone:
"Combatants, you may choose any weapon from the wall that you want to use.  The only rules are that you must fight, and you must fight until there is only one left alive."
The Gamesmaster nodded to a man beside him and he blew a trumpet to signal the beginning of the fight.
Hot story. I hope we read the sequels to the last man.
I like this group, my kind of guys! Can't wait to see more of them.