Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank you..thank you...thank you. I am very glad to see that you have posted some of the images I created for the Blindfolded and Alone Blog. Which, by the way, was originally created by The Mighty Foo.

The originals of these images no longer exists. I have revised and improved all of them from that blog. And that project isĀ  still not completed. I will post a few examples.

likeyou...
I hoped you and others would not be mad at me for posting. I saved these images to preserve them because I saw it coming that these sites or blogs would eventually close down. The one I want most is the one I cannot find or lost thanks to a dumb ass computer guy who accidentally erased two external hard drives in what I call the year and a half of my life that I want to forget...it was not the only thing that happened so it's not just that but anyway....you probably are sick of hearing me or reading me write that I want that image: the one of the guy on the ground getting a spear to his navel as he stabs a knife up to his killer, both of them eventually cumming as their dicks cross. Thanks for not being mad!
(10-04-2019, 02:51 AM)CHASE Wrote: I hoped you and others would not be mad at me for posting. I saved these images to preserve them because I saw it coming that these sites or blogs would eventually close down. The one I want most is the one I cannot find or lost thanks to a dumb ass computer guy who accidentally erased two external hard drives in what I call the year and a half of my life that I want to forget...it was not the only thing that happened so it's not just that but anyway....you probably are sick of hearing me or reading me write that I want that image: the one of the guy on the ground getting a spear to his navel as he stabs a knife up to his killer, both of them eventually cumming as their dicks cross. Thanks for not being mad!
Hey I will try to find back that one . Is that from Blindfolded and Alone ? I need also to find back on which hard drive I saved all of them

-----Spade---->
(10-06-2019, 11:42 PM)Spade-XY Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 02:51 AM)CHASE Wrote: I hoped you and others would not be mad at me for posting. I saved these images to preserve them because I saw it coming that these sites or blogs would eventually close down. The one I want most is the one I cannot find or lost thanks to a dumb ass computer guy who accidentally erased two external hard drives in what I call the year and a half of my life that I want to forget...it was not the only thing that happened so it's not just that but anyway....you probably are sick of hearing me or reading me write that I want that image: the one of the guy on the ground getting a spear to his navel as he stabs a knife up to his killer, both of them eventually cumming as their dicks cross. Thanks for not being mad!
Hey I will try to find back that one . Is that from Blindfolded and Alone ? I need also to find back on which hard drive I saved all of them

-----Spade---->

YES IT is! Appreciate you trying to find it!