Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Chase for posting #5 in your photo set 532 which I enjoyed acting out, getting the sharp battle arrow in my navel, which was such a hot turn-on for me. This pic hopefully puts the action in perspective because the whole mediaeval arrow is shown. Here's a closeup of the needle bodkin which felt amazing and got me pumped up in no time. The feeling got even more intense as my abs tightened, trying to resist the invading arrow.

Imagine that arrow in your bellybutton. Yum!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(11-16-2019, 04:27 PM)gladlover Wrote: Imagine that arrow in your bellybutton. Yum!
Thanks gladlover. I've had many different shaped arrow heads in my bellybutton over many years, but this heavy battle arrow with long sharp point felt the best by a long way. I wish there was a fit muscular archer here in the UK to roleplay shooting me in the bellybutton with this realistic handmade copy of a mediaeval battle arrow.
(11-16-2019, 03:50 PM)bruffman Wrote: Thank you Chase for posting #5 in your photo set 532 which I enjoyed acting out, getting the sharp battle arrow in my navel, which was such a hot turn-on for me. This pic hopefully puts the action in perspective because the whole mediaeval arrow is shown. Here's a closeup of the needle bodkin which felt amazing and got me pumped up in no time. The feeling got even more intense as my abs tightened, trying to resist the invading arrow.

thank you!!!!! hot!
(11-16-2019, 03:50 PM)bruffman Wrote: Thank you Chase for posting #5 in your photo set 532 which I enjoyed acting out, getting the sharp battle arrow in my navel, which was such a hot turn-on for me. This pic hopefully puts the action in perspective because the whole mediaeval arrow is shown. Here's a closeup of the needle bodkin which felt amazing and got me pumped up in no time. The feeling got even more intense as my abs tightened, trying to resist the invading arrow.
I’d like to see you harpooned by that shaft with that long bodkin sticking out of your glistening back!
>>——ArrowAgony—>
(11-16-2019, 05:22 PM)bruffman Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 04:27 PM)gladlover Wrote: Imagine that arrow in your bellybutton. Yum!
Thanks gladlover. I've had many different shaped arrow heads in my bellybutton over many years, but this heavy battle arrow with long sharp point felt the best by a long way. I wish there was a fit muscular archer here in the UK to roleplay shooting me in the bellybutton with this realistic handmade copy of a mediaeval battle arrow.

Is that arrowhead fixed. I heard that when Henry V was shot in the face, the arrow that struck him was not fixed, so the arrowhead would stay in you, and cause infection as well as agony until you died.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(11-19-2019, 03:51 AM)gladlover Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 05:22 PM)bruffman Wrote:

Is that arrowhead fixed. I heard that when Henry V was shot in the face, the arrow that struck him was not fixed, so the arrowhead would stay in you, and cause infection as well as agony until you died.
The arrowhead on this handmade copy of a mediaeval arrow is fixed to the shaft with a conical fit. I don't know if it's glued on or just a friction fit, as I haven't tried pulling hard on the arrowhead, but you could well be right about original arrowheads having a less tight fit.