Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAL MINEO
GAWD.  On a MY THREE SONS, Robbie's old friend, Jim, returned to lure him away on a motorcycle camping trip for a week at the Colorado River or something. Robbie choise to go but then returned two minutes after leaving. His wife told him it was, before the return, okay for him to go off with his play buddy! Robbie sure made the worst choice there~ also, I noticed in LEAVE IT TO BEAVER, Eddie Haskell contrives things to hang out with Wally whenever Wally is scheduled to do other things with other people, sometimes girls. He comments on Wally's muscles AND in the lifeguard ep, Eddie goes to the beach with two girls just to see and check up on Wally or stymie Wally's day with other guys! For his part, Wally's always asking Eddie to "mess around."  In the lifeguard ep, it was a Friday night and Eddie asked Wally to go to the movies. Wally asks, "What's playing?" Eddie says it doesn't matter! When Wally turns him down to get a good night's sleep before the lifeguard gig (no shirts off unfortunately), Eddie contrives to go the same gig and he even asks the two girls to move further left of him so he can get comfortable! Screw STILL THE BEAVER, these two ended up together. In another ep, Eddie's under the weather and Wally is going to visit him. Mom June asks, "You got all cleaned up just to go see Eddie?"  Wally says, "I ran out of dirty things to wear." Sure kid.
i guess, most of you guys know, Sal Mineo had a "being-stabbed-through-the-navel" fetish. And I'm sure he would have been a member here as well if he was still alive. RIP
(12-08-2019, 01:51 PM)navelhunter Wrote: i guess, most of you guys know, Sal Mineo had a "being-stabbed-through-the-navel" fetish. And I'm sure he would have been a member here as well if he was still alive. RIP
I didn't know that. RIP brother Sal.
(12-08-2019, 01:57 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 01:51 PM)navelhunter Wrote: i guess, most of you guys know, Sal Mineo had a "being-stabbed-through-the-navel" fetish. And I'm sure he would have been a member here as well if he was still alive. RIP
I didn't know that. RIP brother Sal.

I wasn't sure about that but I do know he was stabbed to death so I wonder if that played into it, unfortunately.
Check out his death scene in the longest day.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(12-12-2019, 12:51 PM)gladlover Wrote: Check out his death scene in the longest day.
You can see that part in my blog:
https://shotstrangledstabbed.blogspot.co...1-234.html
I didn'dt see it anywhere. Not looking in the right spot?
(12-13-2019, 07:45 PM)CHASE Wrote: I didn'dt see it anywhere. Not looking in the right spot?
At the end of the post there is the link to the Youtube video. At 4:15 there is the scene where Sal gets shot.
It's so exhillarating knowing other men have or had this fetish. It feels like we are connected somehow.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
Sigh...Sal Mineo. The scene in Exodus where he sobs about being "used like a woman."

Then there's Wally Effing Cleaver, the object of many a jack off session from my youth...

(My next door neighbor had a go-kart just like this one in the mid-1960s. He was a few years older than me and I wanted to suck his dick so hard...)

Then for no reason at all, here are two insanely hot guys from the 101 Airborne getting ready for the drop on D-Day.