Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our first picture ... I hope

Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Are we allowed to talk about how the winning gladiator may pleasure himself after he slays the young lad?
(07-14-2019, 10:03 PM)traxxgalaxy Wrote: Are we allowed to talk about how the winning gladiator may pleasure himself after he slays the young lad?

Go ahead and we'll find out together. I imagine that the loser is about to lose his cock and balls before the Gladiator cuts his throat.

How about you?
(07-15-2019, 08:01 PM)gladlover Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 10:03 PM)traxxgalaxy Wrote: Are we allowed to talk about how the winning gladiator may pleasure himself after he slays the young lad?

Go ahead and we'll find out together. I imagine that the loser is about to lose his cock and balls before the Gladiator cuts his throat.

How about you?

A hot image by Oliver Frey. IMHO he has produced some of the best gladiator art. Yeah, I agree -- that young tyro will lose his untested meat before he dies.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
Somewhere I have a few of his glad drawings. I'll post some of I can find them. Remember MSSF ... his work is remarkable too.