Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does anyone of you remember Necrodudes?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pyYY8UmzqgrXo7BG6

[Image: vYfEQAl8D2KoHvPJ2lskHoNfjrT01Y6iehXHvxVg...78-h720-no]
Can you post this pic on this forum instead of that link? I remember it but wasn't a huge fan of that site. It always disappointed.
Thats a hot photo. Is the site still working? Did they make videos?
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(03-21-2020, 02:14 AM)Male Navel Wrote: Thats a hot photo. Is the site still working? Did they make videos?
the site doesnt exist anymore. it was mostly hetero - girls killing guys. but some of the guys are taking it pretty well. i have a big collection, but only photos, no videos
It seemed to disappear pretty quickly. Glad you have some of the photo's saved, hope you can share some more. There is a certain eroticism when the females dispatch a warrior, lots of magazine covers with that theme.
(03-21-2020, 07:59 PM)gyno9000 Wrote: It seemed to disappear pretty quickly.  Glad you have some of the photo's saved, hope you can share some more.  There is a certain eroticism when the females dispatch a warrior, lots of magazine covers with that theme.
This makes me wonder if there are women who have the same fetish as us - liking hot guys taking it in the gut.  Smile
割腹
(03-22-2020, 12:59 PM)Male Navel Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 07:59 PM)gyno9000 Wrote: It seemed to disappear pretty quickly.  Glad you have some of the photo's saved, hope you can share some more.  There is a certain eroticism when the females dispatch a warrior, lots of magazine covers with that theme.
This makes me wonder if there are women who have the same fetish as us - liking hot guys taking it in the gut.  Smile Absolutely.  Nothing hotter then a woman who fantasizes about killing a man with a sword are knife. 
(03-22-2020, 02:19 PM)andrewsnuff Wrote:
(03-22-2020, 12:59 PM)Male Navel Wrote:
This makes me wonder if there are women who have the same fetish as us - liking hot guys taking it in the gut.  Smile Absolutely.  Nothing hotter then a woman who fantasizes about killing a man with a sword are knife. 
Even though im completely gay, i also find it hot. But I have never seen women discuss being aroused by the though of men getting a blade in the gut. Have you spoken to such women?
割腹
Yes, I also remember seeing a couple of pics which looks hot. Think there is one series of the same guy you posted in which 2 girls in Halloween get up cut his stomach open. There is another series with the same guy in bed and the girl straddled him and plunged a knife into his belly button. Do you happen to have those pics?