Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
659--NAVEL OR NOTHING
66\\

I guess I get it. Everyone gets turned on by different or slightly different things but nothing disappoints me more than something that could have been a great turn on but isn't. I don't get (but should!) WHY anyone would go for pics or simulations of beheadings, throat slashes or stabs, breast stabs, back stabs, nipple stabs, and especially dick stabs.

Sorry to be so specific but almost all of those are a turn off to me.

I guess I can understand the inch above the navel and below the navel ...a bit but when it feels so good to get it RIGHT IN THE NAVEL, why waste time and effort doing those other things. Some of them like dick stabbing are just gross to me.

I also don't really enjoy seeing unfit guys getting it like big fat bellies. Just my specific fetish. When I see a great navel stab in a big fat belly in a cartoon or something, I feel like it could have been so much better if the guy was muscled or slim. 

Just my thing I guess. it feels sad when I see some of these things in our creations.
(01-28-2020, 12:02 AM)CHASE Wrote: 66\\

I guess I get it. Everyone gets turned on by different or slightly different things but nothing disappoints me more than something that could have been a great turn on but isn't. I don't get (but should!) WHY anyone would go for pics or simulations of beheadings, throat slashes or stabs, breast stabs, back stabs, nipple stabs, and especially dick stabs.

I guess I can understand the inch above the navel and below the navel ...a bit but when it feels so good to get it RIGHT IN THE NAVEL, why waste time and effort doing those other things. Some of them like dick stabbing are just gross to me.

I also don't really enjoy seeing unfit guys getting it like big fat bellies. Just my specific fetish. When I see a great navel stab in a big fat belly in a cartoon or something, I feel like it could have been so much better if the guy was muscled or slim. 

Just my thing I guess. it feels sad when I see some of these things in our creations.

I agree with most of your turnoffs, especially dick stabbing. But I also don’t much care for the overemphasis on the navel, especially repeated mentioning of it. My abs just above the navel is my spot Fer sure. I can try to grab the weapon when it’s pressed in. Gut Meat in general is my thing. I also don’t care much for the depictions in works of the wide open mouth and bared teeth which I think look like offputting strange blow up sex dolls.. But.. to each there own..   GUT UP til DEATH !!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

(01-28-2020, 12:35 AM)GutKnife Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 12:02 AM)CHASE Wrote: 66\\

I agree with most of your turnoffs, especially dick stabbing. But I also don’t much care for the overemphasis on the navel, especially repeated mentioning of it. My abs just above the navel is my spot Fer sure. I can try to grab the weapon when it’s pressed in. Gut Meat in general is my thing. I also don’t care much for the depictions in works of the wide open mouth and bared teeth which I think look like offputting strange blow up sex dolls.. But.. to each there own..   GUT UP til DEATH !!!!
Yep, different strokes for different folks! Variety is the spice - so balloon bellies = no, most else is OK. Hardest is to find expressions that fit the action. Somehow laying on the beach with a sword sticking up out of your navel / abs with a big smile on their face is a bit odd. Does he like it? doesn't know it is there? what??? Very tough to find a web photo that can be manipulated to that level. My fave is the photo manip that portrays tension, anticipation... something is going to happen here but it hasn't yet, or has not been completed. That is mental food!
belly button for you to die! Belly button or fuck you! Wink in ithe gut hole
I do not come here very often or post any of my works here and unfortunately I see no reason to change my mind but was surprised to see three of my images above in this thread. I have no problem at all with them being here, I am surprised and a little pleased actually. Lots of things turn me on not just a single thing, unfortunate that some are fixated on one one thing only and make it well known and are not a little more tolerant of what turns others on. I do not mean to upset anybody and understand that we all have our own special preferences but just thought I would throw in my point of view as well. All the best.