Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two young men got arrowed to death in the gardens
Hi everyone,

I have just finished my new 28 page image series, called Arrowed and Agony! Two young guy, Manny and Skip were leisurely walking down the gardens along with Skip's girlfriend, when suddenly, the two men got arrowed from the distance, one after the other.

Everything is available in double the resolution for free on my PIXIV https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/103259985

I'll upload as many images as the forum can handle, if you think some of them don't load, just refresh the page.
There should be exactly 20 images below.
1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
Well, it was their own fault for showing off them fine abs as irresistible targets Big Grin Great work!
(12-01-2022, 06:45 PM)bellyboy Wrote: Only half show and nothing I do brings up the others. But I definitely want to see the young guy in the black shorts get it right in his guts.
I have finally found a workaround! If you are on desktop, right click on one of the very small white boxes, then select "Reload image" or something similar.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
Great work. I love it.
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Can see up tp #10. But from what I can see the images are outstanding; cute guys and so far one with an arrow right in the belly...very nice!
i love the boy on the left. I wish I was him! I love the emotion on his face in photo #3
I love getting my belly button pierced, great pictures
I'd want to be the hottie in the black. He gets it in the belly button and that's the only place I want to take it