Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My “Spot”... the “GUT HOLE” area
Just put it in while I stand and TAKE it... press it slow..  Pull back once in a while then jam it back in.. wriggle it inside me, twist it in good... pull it out then jame your finger(s) in the hole and HAVE AT IT with my stomach meat...  order me to suck in my gut or bloat it up or rock up me ab muscle meat at random... PLAY with my gut beef.. Make it hurt.. make it last.. If my MEAT can’t take it then, well, (GUT) fuck me.

Attached Files Image(s)

ROCK UP those two strips of abdominal beef Boys!! ABOVE the navel is also a great place to take some steel ‘cause it’s so easy to try & grab whatever is gut fuckin’ u with your abdominal muscles! I know!!

Attached Files Image(s)

GREAT PICS! Navel only for me.
The third picture with the round marking is my favorite place. perfect for a knife and sword.
(05-03-2020, 08:00 AM)Gutstab79 Wrote: The third picture with the round marking is my favorite place.  perfect for a knife and sword.
That is THE spot for me. I get tired of everyone here going on about navel navel navel. ABOVE the navel is. The place for a man. To TAKE it... and take it DEEP.. and take it well, like a real man. GUT UP !!!!
(05-03-2020, 10:58 PM)GutKnife Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 08:00 AM)Gutstab79 Wrote: The third picture with the round marking is my favorite place.  perfect for a knife and sword.
That is THE spot for me. I get tired of everyone here going on about navel navel navel. ABOVE the navel is. The place for a man. To TAKE it... and take it DEEP.. and take it well, like a real man. GUT UP !!!!

navel navel navel belly button, THE place for me.
It is MY spot ...... GUT UP !!!   Take it like a MAN....... the navel is an obvious natural target... but it is NOT “the” spot... to each his own..... GUT the friggin UP!!!! Take it as you will

Attached Files Image(s)

I am of your opinion. He has to get it in this place.
(11-28-2020, 11:56 AM)Gutstab79 Wrote:
I am of your opinion. He has to get it in this place.
yes he does. How deep can he take it? 4”, 5”... will one thrust kill him immediately or will he be able to carry on a bit? Maybe put a blade into another dude’s stomach meat? Fuck.. I could go on...gut up

Attached Files Image(s)