Poll: Who dies next and how
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jason
31.58%
6 31.58%
Bob
10.53%
2 10.53%
George
0%
0 0%
Paul
10.53%
2 10.53%
sword
0%
0 0%
spear
5.26%
1 5.26%
arrow
5.26%
1 5.26%
knife
10.53%
2 10.53%
trident
10.53%
2 10.53%
disembowel
15.79%
3 15.79%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Arena part 3
Peter straightened up and adjusted his horn rimmed glasses.  He looked over at where his brother lay motionless in the sand and groaned.  Jason walked toward him, but Peter batted Jason's sword out of his hand and Jason backed up with a look of terror on his face.  Peter looked up at the gamesmaster and threw his sword down in the sand in front of him.
"I'm only here because my brother talked me into this barbaric game.  Then he got butchered without even a chance to defend himself.  I'm done." shouted Peter at the top of his voice.
The gamesmaster just yawned as the crowd began to shout in unison:
"Archers!  Archers!  Archers!"
The gamesmaster waved his hand toward a ring of archers around the edge of the stadium.  Shunk.  Shunk.  Peter took a step forward, arched his back, and let out an unintelligible shriek of pain as arrows hit the middle of his back, driving into his kidneys.  Thump.  Peter's eyes snapped open wide, his mouth fell open, his dick stiffened, and shot cum out across the arena as an arrow hit about an inch above his navel in the middle of his stretched taut belly
"No!  No!  Noo!" groaned Peter as he took a staggering step back.
Shump.  Shump.  Peter closed his eyes tightly and clenched his teeth as arrows came in from both sides and hit the soft part of his sides below his ribs and above his hips.  Peter was the only one that heard the arrowheads clank together inside his belly.  Jason put his foot under Jerry's fallen spear and flipped up into his hands.
"Hey, Pete, remember what you wanted to see done to me?" asked Jason.
Before Peter could react Jason put the point of the spear in Peter's deep quarter sized navel and pushed.
"Ooooooo!" gasped Peter as he bent a little and a thick rope of cum shot out of his dick.
Peter let out a sick mewling sound as Jason twisted the spear, grinding at Peter's guts.  Jason pulled the arrows out of Peter's back and used the spear to push Peter back beside Jerry.  Peter fell to a seated position, then Jason pushed him back where he lay bent back across Jerry's belly.  He gave the spear a hard push, which drove the point out of Peter's back and into Jerry's guts.  Jason picked up his sword and walked back to Peter.
"If I had to time I would arrange you in a 69 position, the way you two spent nine months together, but this will do." said Jason as he put the point of his sword over Peter's heart.
"I hope they pull your intestines out through your navel." spat Peter.
Jason smiled as he anticipated the kill and cum squirted out of his dick on Peter's chest.
"Huuulhhhh!" grunted Peter as Jason leaned into the sword.
Peter's eyes widened as his lower lip quivered a little.  Cum squirted out of his dick as his eyes rolled upward.  Jason gave the sword a little twist and blood ran from the corner of Peter's mouth as his stiff dick lay down flat on his belly.  Jason gave the spear another twist, but neither brother reacted.