Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sexy abs
What would you do with him, let your imagination run wild!

Attached Files Image(s)

(07-10-2022, 11:25 AM)Gutstab79 Wrote: What would you do with him, let your imagination run wild!

sexy everything! I think I'd fake that he would win and let him stick me in my belly button hole and drive it so close to me that we kiss, jerk each other off and finally he finishes me off both ways, cumming between our pressed together bodies, skin on skin, cum on skin, blade driving twisting jerking, nudging ripping tearing, cutting, rending, moving side to side and up and down every which way so that I die slowly and pleasurably while he whispers victory into my face, my ears and kisses my lips, my neck, and then I STRIKE. I drive a hidden knife up between us and into his lower ridge of his hot navel and keep it going and the dip it down to rip that and then drag it up to the center. We cum all over again and he laughs iwht the pleasure/pain. "We both won. We both feel it unto death. Die!"  "Yeah, you two my love!"  We sink toether and I lay on top him as we jerk to our mutual and harmonic deaths
(07-10-2022, 01:29 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(07-10-2022, 11:25 AM)Gutstab79 Wrote: What would you do with him, let your imagination run wild!

sexy everything! I think I'd fake that he would win and let him stick me in my belly button hole and drive it so close to me that we kiss, jerk each other off and finally he finishes me off both ways, cumming between our pressed together bodies, skin on skin, cum on skin, blade driving twisting jerking, nudging ripping tearing, cutting, rending, moving side to side and up and down every which way so that I die slowly and pleasurably while he whispers victory into my face, my ears and kisses my lips, my neck, and then I STRIKE. I drive a hidden knife up between us and into his lower ridge of his hot navel and keep it going and the dip it down to rip that and then drag it up to the center. We cum all over again and he laughs iwht the pleasure/pain. "We both won. We both feel it unto death. Die!"  "Yeah, you two my love!"  We sink toether and I lay on top him as we jerk to our mutual and harmonic deaths
Nice!
Well first, I'd tongue his beautiful belly button and then push a knife into it. As he does, I'd jack him off and gut him