Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Dangers of Arrogance
I ran out on to the battlefield entirely ready for battle. Some men fought with armor and some forwent armor all together. My mentor had trained me in the old ways so I was one of the real men who fought naked. My first foe eyed me and rushed for me immediately. His sweaty chest was already heaving from exertion as he reached me. I ducked under his blade and thrust right in between his pecs.
“Heeefffffnkkkkk,” he let out as I pushed it in deeper. He dropped his sword and took hold of the blade. I yanked it out and he fell to his knees. 
“Huunnnffff... nice one lad,” was all he got out as I went on to the next. My cock was sticking straight up as I blocked my next opponents sword. He was armored but that only made me fight harder. I stuck to my training minding my surroundings and watched for an opening. As he came close I swiped across his throat. As he clawed at his neck and fell at my feet I felt fucking invincible. I couldn’t wait to spill some guts! I turned around puffing out my chest making sure to flex my abs seeking my next fight and saw an older man ram his sword into my outstretched gut. 
“Unnngggfff,” I grunted dumbly as I watched his blade dig further into my stomach. The pressure was manageable at first but soon became unbearable as the cold metal broke into my guts. 
“I think you might be outmatched here lad,” he told me. Despite the fact that he was killing me I had to say I respected him. He fought naked just as I did his own big cock flopping softly around. “I have to admire the balls on this one,” he laughed as he thrust the blade in deeper. A fire spread through my guts as the steel moved deeper. 
“Arrggggghhhhh ahh fuck,” I felt myself yell out as his sword passed through the last of my insides and out my back. He left the blade lodged in me and ran his hand across my chest. 
“Barely any hair here,” touching the fur on my pecs, “clearly he didn’t think this through did he?” 
I was confused when I felt a stinging rip between my shoulder blades and arched my back as a blade sprouted from my chest. 
Someone loomed over me and I felt his beard brush my shoulder.
“Such is the arrogance of youth,” he said grimly. And he was completely truthful. I stared at the man before me and marveled at his form. His hairy chest heaved as sweat rolled down his muscled belly. There were so many scars on his gut showing where everyone else had failed to kill him. I stood no chance against these Titans and don’t know why I ever thought I did! 
“Hrrroooaaaaooo,” I wailed fruitlessly against the pain “your heennffff... more manly,” I told them. He grinned like a mad man at me. The agony of being caught between the two blades abruptly intensified as the one behind me slid out of me. 
“At least you can admit it boy!”, he said as his companion went off to into the fray. He moved his sword upward into my abs spreading the fire further through my aching belly. 
“Heeefffnkkk you- your gutting me?” I felt my lips say. 
“Oh yeah. You can bare it a bit longer lad,” he laughed putting a hand on my shoulder as he brought his sword up chest just under my sternum. I kept thinking that I would grow used to the pain but it kept burning in my chest and even deeper in my guts. As he took his sword out my skin slowly began to part. Without saying a word he took my cock in his hand and slowly stroked me. It only took until my guts bulged out for me cum. It was like a pleasure I had never known before popped up behind the pain and made it easier to bare. I thrust out my cock arching my back causing more of my insides to tumble from me. Despite the pain, or possibly because of it, more seed shot from my manhood and some even landed on his hairy belly. After he eased the last of my copious load from my dick the pain came back a thousand fold. “I see why your so cocky lad,” he chuckled as the world began to darken “maybe you are pretty manly after all.”  Then his blade deep into my chest skewering my beating heart as simply as he gutted me. 
“Save me a fight over there huh?”, he said twisting the blade as he slid it out. Letting me crash to the ground. 
They pain began to fade along with world around me. 
As the darkness took me his last words echoed around me in the emptiness “Maybe next time you’ll end up gutting me!” 

——————————————————————————————————————————————
Hope you guys enjoy! Let me know what you think. Thanks as always!
Wow, another great one. Thanks again!
Read my stories at Sweat, Steel & Glory: https://sweatsteelglory.substack.com/
Very nice
Great story!
Nice horny story! I love the thought of the sword/spear coming out just above my erect cock but below my belly button totally nude! My vanquisher sliding his thick cock up me as the sword/spear protrudes from my guts getting fucked in the ass he wanks me off & I cum every where!
interesting story. i like the ending where his heart gets cut apart.
We all like it in the guts ;-) quite erotic
really hot story! Thanks!
Vividly hot writing, thanks GMG!
Great story!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.