Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arrowed in the navel
If I was shot by an archer I'd want to get it like this with a heavy battle arrow in you know where.

I'd like to know if any other members enjoy getting it in front of a mirror. The hand made iron bodkin on this arrow feels so incredible that it makes me really hard with my cockhead sliding against the arrow shaft when I'm stripped off. I get a very hot feeling when I watch in the mirror as the arrow point disappears into me.
(I've removed the image because of 'over-exposure')
I wish there was a muscular warrior here in the UK who'd do this roleplay with me: We'd take two battle arrows and bind the shafts tightly together to make a double-ended weapon. We'd stand naked in front of each other, placing a sharp arrow-point in each of our navels. We'd slowly lunge towards each other, savouring the delicious pain as each point delves into our guts, and I'd get so excited to see which of us cums first  Wink
Damn, that's hot. Why are you never in the woods where I walk?  Smile
I appreciate your comment Garyj, and if ever you're in my local woods we could do some archery roleplay.
I also like being shot against a wall, imagining the arrow piercing right through my gut with the arrow point burying itself in the wall behind.

(05-04-2020, 04:11 PM)bruffman Wrote: If I was shot by an archer I'd want to get it like this with a heavy battle arrow in you know where.

I'd like to know if any other members enjoy getting it in front of a mirror. The hand made iron bodkin on this arrow feels so incredible that it makes me really hard with my cockhead sliding against the arrow shaft when I'm stripped off. I get a very hot feeling when I watch in the mirror as the arrow point disappears into me.
(I've removed the image because of 'over-exposure')
I wish there was a muscular warrior here in the UK who'd do this roleplay with me: We'd take two battle arrows and bind the shafts tightly together to make a double-ended weapon. We'd stand naked in front of each other, placing a sharp arrow-point in each of our navels. We'd slowly lunge towards each other, savouring the delicious pain as each point delves into our guts, and I'd get so excited to see which of us cums first  Wink
I could definitely go for an arrow through my belly button, especially if it comes.out of my back.
Oh man, that's the sweet spot! If I took an arrow through my shallow belly button, I'd be hard as hell. I'd have to jack it before I died!  I absolutely love the feeling of something sharp pushing into my navel. I can always get off too that painful feeling.