Poll: Split "Pictures" categories into subcategories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for this section
Hey guys,
Just a quick question.  Do you think we should break this section (pictures) into subcategories?
(07-31-2019, 06:07 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: Hey guys,
Just a quick question.  Do you think we should break this section (pictures) into subcategories?
I have voted for "No", because subcategories can be difficult. A stabbed gladiator, is that in subcategory "stabbings" or "gladiator". But that's just my opinion.
tough choice but I voted yes because I have no desire to see cruxifictions, heart stabs, neck slices, castrations, and anything other than stabbing to the navel or belly area or things that relate to that. BUT if someone is being cruxified and gets belly stabbed that'd be okay so I'm not sure.

Maybe:
Belly button stabs
Gladiators in fighting
pirates
Vikings
Natives
Maybe it's no!? )
good question...i too like bellybutton or belly stabbings /shooting but variety is the spice of life (and death)...as the site keeps growing...well i don't know lol
Really needs a Gallery type interface.
So members can add prictures to their own gallery and use an image tag to describe the pictures.
The curent system works but maybe there is a plug in that can be added to the board?
(08-15-2019, 01:14 PM)heydude61 Wrote: Really needs a Gallery type interface.
So members can add prictures to their own gallery and use an image tag to describe the pictures.
The curent system works but maybe there is a plug in that can be added to the board?
I really like that idea, if it's possible to do it. Right now there is a lot of good stuff on the board that's going to get buried as more and more photos are added.