Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dereks thoughts belly shot image
my art on his thoughts..

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Shank, I think these images are amazing, and the cumshot would be even more remarkable (for me at least) if you put a large arrow in his bellyhole.
Thank you so much,
Bruce.
Absolutely stunning. Again. Nice work!
Great stuff as usual! Would love to see an arrow pierce his cock and come to rest in his belly as he cums !
Orgasmic literally
(10-04-2020, 11:19 PM)shank0000 Wrote: my art on his thoughts..
Shank, sorry I missed this when originally posted.  Great artwork as always.  Yes this very much brings to mind my discussions with Pizza Boy about getting shot.  In it's simplest form, his fantasy was to take a slug right in the guts midway between his navel and cock.  The pain of the impact and penetration into his guts would cause all the nerves from his navel to groin to fire off confusing signals, and as he tried to stay on his feet, he became aware that his dick was stiffening.  Before he could react any more, a second slug woud drill straight into his bellybutton; as his belly swelled from the impact, his raging hard cock would shoot a final last load spraying up his belly.  His body would shudder as he felt the hot stickiness splattering on his heaving belly.  A final slug would punch straight through his pulsing cockhead into his guts just under his navel and he would collapse, his riddled guts convulsing.  He would look down to see the mess of white and red dripping from his clenching bellymuscles, his hands clutching his ravaged gut and his mangled, softening cockshaft as he breathed his last.
- Derek