Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tell Me A Story
I saw someone (GutKnife, I think?) posted a gif from this show in the pictures section, and decided to share the full scene. I won't spoil it, but I think most of you will like how it ends (I certainly do).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVX5ldGQUSk
far too bloody for me to be anything sexual
Chase, your far to sensitive. You should embrace the blood as apart of the experience of death.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
I'd given up on the show a couple episodes in - not bad, just found better things to watch - but I'm impressed CBS Access showed as much as they did, particularly with him being in underwear. I'm so used to cutaways after the first stab.

This was great and the blood worked just fine for me. Thanks for sharing!
Nice video. I actually don't mind the blood if it's done right. And this was done right. Thanks for posting.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
(12-12-2019, 12:34 PM)gladlover Wrote: Chase, your far to sensitive. You should embrace the blood as apart of the experience of death.

Nah. Blood is too real for me. I guess my fetish came about from movies made in the 50s and 60s where there was little to no blood in these gladiator scenes. It's not that I'm sensitive, I am but to me blood is just gross. It ruins it for me. THat's just how I'm wired I guess and the blood takes me out of the fantasy and makes it far too real and in reality I loathe bloody gore and violence and hurting others.
I’m teasing Chase.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Thanks for sharing - I love the story and drama that evolves in this scene... The captured guy tries to fight back, being confident in himself, but unfortunately for him, the deadly strike comes from "down there" into an exposed and completely available abdomen while his attention was focused above, at the face level, resisting the attacker... The attacker played his cards well, and the poor shirtless guy lost everything.

I should agree with Chase though - kinda too gory and realistic for me. In my case its not about actual 100% realism, but more of an aesthetical erotic aspect of such fantasy fights/duels/battles, where blood (if any at all) plays just symbolical (and subtle) role as a hint Tongue

But its just me, and of course this scene was made for a movie which was looking for a realism impression, so I understand the director taking that path.