Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
my new video - muscle model shot during home break in
This is my longest video so far Tongue
Took a while to make... I did many web-cam sessions with one of the f4f models, who was quite enthusiastic about this kind of scenarios Tongue
He impressed me with his hot acting, so I decided to put together a short movie... Very amateur and with limited resources - I could only commnunicate to him via chat, and it took lots of takes, but eventually I think it comes to something finished...

He also was kind enough to provide me with some of his workout vids that he did on his phone, so I could edit those into a full story...
I hope you like it. I had fun working on it.

...just another day in the life of a fitness model... interrupted by an unexpected home break-in, which results in sad consequences. Bad time, bad place... He just got unlucky

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LEQcq9...nwhzMzatCa
(10-06-2019, 04:43 AM)someguy123user Wrote: This is my longest video so far Tongue
Took a while to make... I did many web-cam sessions with one of the f4f models, who was quite enthusiastic about this kind of scenarios Tongue
He impressed me with his hot acting, so I decided to put together a short movie... Very amateur and with limited resources - I could only commnunicate to him via chat, and it took lots of takes, but eventually I think it comes to something finished...

He also was kind enough to provide me with some of his workout vids that he did on his phone, so I could edit those into a full story...
I hope you like it. I had fun working on it.

...just another day in the life of a fitness model... interrupted by an unexpected home break-in, which results in sad consequences. Bad time, bad place... He just got unlucky

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nhYj5q...GgNT4y_PcK
Awesome!
this is great but only will download as a text file? Not sure why
@ Chase:
where do you click to download?
Normally there is a download option in the top right corner of the interfase...
I experienced the same issue in Chrome, even after saving it to the Google drive first, but it worked in Firefox.

@someguy - Your efforts are continuously appreciated. Thank you so much.